I am sure that we are all shopping online this year for at least one gift, here are a couple of quick tips for the holidays and shopping online to keep you safe.
- Be careful of emails and text messages offering amazing bargains or claiming there’s been a problem with a package delivery.
- Shop with reputable retailers, It’s best to shop directly with online retailers you know and trust.
- Beware of amazing deals, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
- Do not shop on public Wi-Fi, these are notorious for being hacked, instead use your cellular data when out and about.
- Use strong passwords
- Pay with credit, not debit
- Track your purchases and make sure to get a confirmation email of your purchase
Stay safe online and enjoy the holidays!